Monday, March 2, 2015

Work, work, work…..WORK….



So during this semester, we got a lot of work given for us in the academy. Even though most of it are just basic animation exercises, they take more time than the ones given on the last semester. That doesn’t really surprise me but still…student life I guess. Either way, this doesn’t leave me much time to do anything else. Well…. At least so far… So I decided to post some pictures from the animation exercises. 
In this one … I basically had to use the main elements of a cannon and a worm… For some odd reason, I decided to make the cannon part as an elephant…well the cannon element became like the trunk of the elephant. And the worm… I didn’t actually change anything to it … I did add a helmet (for safety reason of course).









Well, that’s it for this post. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice idea, poor elephant :D
    Do you usually do these kind of plans/animation exercises or do you make actual animations sometimes too?

    ReplyDelete